Our practice welcomes referrals from colleagues. We strive to provide an exceptional oral surgery/implant experience by supporting our patients and their referring doctors. At the appropriate stage of treatment, patients will be returned to their referring dentist.
We are available for consultation or treatment for any of the following:
- Planning & Assessment.
- Bone and Soft tissue grafting.
- Impression procedures.
- Prosthetic try-in/fitting of prosthesis.
- Bone expansion procedures.
- Single tooth spaces potentially requiring implants.
- Multiple toothless spaces / complex restorative needs.
- Where one or both arches are edentulous or near edentulous
- Full or partial dentures requiring implant stabilization
- Difficult Implant cases: for example, due to anatomical structures or insufficient bony volume
- Aesthetic Rehabilitation & Complex Aesthetic cases
We invite you to speak to any of our doctors to discuss the needs of your patient. Informal inquiries are welcome.
You can refer a patient to us by downloading our referral form and faxing to our Wilmington oral surgery office or by using our online doctor referral form.